Eliminate oil changes on the TB130XP with Check, Don't Change™ Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. Improved traction in rough spots and hills with 11-in rear wheels.
Documents and Guides
- Troy-Bilt Check, Don't Change™ engine eliminates the need to change oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
|Engine Model Number
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Engine Oil Capacity
|Deck Cutting Width
|Cutting Height Range
||1.25" - 3.75"
|Deck Height Adjustment
|Grass Bag Capacity
||Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.